Miniature fluorescent lighting is found in many specialty applications and requires long-lasting, reliable performance. Miniature lamps can be found in many industries such as:
- Computer backlighting
- Copy, fax and scanning machines
- Automotive components
- Avionic displays
- Military and civilian aircraft
- Aerospace and space shuttle components
- Fluorescent signs
- Fluorescent lighting applications
- Industrial curing
- Quality vision systems
- Medical and phototherapy applications
It is important to work with an experienced miniature lamp supplier to obtain consistently high-quality lamps for precision applications.
LCD Lighting Supplies High-Tech Miniature Fluorescent Lamps
LCD Lighting, LCDL, is a valued partner company to the LightSources Group and is recognized for high quality, high-tech specialty fluorescent and custom designed lighting solutions. LCDL is an experienced specialty lamp manufacturer and leading global supplier of T2, T4, T5, T8 and T12 fluorescent lamps. Miniature lamp products include:
- CCFL Sub-Mini Lamps
Cold cathode fluorescent lamps (CCFL) are found in many fluorescent signs, especially products where bendable lighting is required. CCFL lamps are also used in avionic and automotive displays, computer backlighting, military and aerospace applications.
- HCFL Lamps
Hot Cathode Fluorescent Lamps are found in many lighting applications such as computers, aerospace, automotive, signs, medical devices and graphic arts. LCDL designs and manufactures HCFL lamps in sizes ranging from T2 to T12.
- Aperture and Reflectors
Aperture and reflector lamps control the light output with custom fixture design, typically along the linear path of a T12 lamp. LCDL offers this technology in custom designed lamps, bent lamps and small diameter lamps at 3.0 mm.
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps
Compact fluorescent lamps provide high light output with extra long life and up to 75% energy cost savings over comparable incandescent lamps. Special colors and custom phosphor blends are available to meet exact specifications.
LCDL is committed to delivering high performance fluorescent lamps developed with proprietary technology. LCDL is a market leader with innovative fluorescent technologies which include:
- Ultra-Bright™ – double the output in lumens/watts with maximum, long lasting uniformity.
- Robo-bend – allows manufacturing of hot-cathode lamps with a bending process.
- Long-Life – Cathode construction which delivers extended operating life of up to 60,000 hours on T8 lamps and up to 50,000 on T12.
- High CRI – proprietary color rendering index (CRI) with more rare earth tri-phosphors which creates true color with a natural look.
LCDL is part of The LightSources Group, a group of the most innovative and forward thinking lamp manufacturers in the world. LCDL offers high performance, precision miniature lamps to a wide range of demanding applications.
The LightSources Group is a leading provider of specialty fluorescent lighting solutions, meeting the demands of OEMs and manufacturers worldwide. We provide high quality, high performance and low-cost lighting solutions. Contact us today to learn more about our high-tech lamp solutions.